Naruto Ending Trust
Welcome to Naruto Ending Trust.
Guests Please Join we are in need of Many Players like-
Naruto,Sasuke,Konan,Kakuzu,Sasori,Kakashi,Shikamaru,Hidan and Many more.
Naruto Ending Trust
Welcome to Naruto Ending Trust.
Guests Please Join we are in need of Many Players like-
Naruto,Sasuke,Konan,Kakuzu,Sasori,Kakashi,Shikamaru,Hidan and Many more.
Naruto Ending Trust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ending Trust

Naruto Text-Based Roleplaying Game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Naruto emerged from the trees, rubbing his eyes."Kakashi Sensei!"Naruto called out.Typical Kakashi Naruto thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Genin
Kakashi Hatake

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: ................   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:16 pm

Kakashi had arrived....... six minutes right after Naruto came...

"Ah sorry Naruto I'm late..."

Kakashi smiled...

"An old women kept on asking me for directions and I had to carry her bag and everything.."
Back to top Go down
http://narutolife.niceboard.biz/index.htm
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:06 pm

"Your nose is growing master!"Naruto said, grinning, "What was it you were gonna teach me, some cool amazing ninjutsu!?"Naruto asked
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Genin
Kakashi Hatake

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: ................   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:09 pm

"Congratulations on your victory over Pain...." "I really have grown Naruto.... I could sense you've surpassed me now...."

"And now it's time to test that..."

Kakashi then closed his eyes...

"You're going to use your new jutsu- the Wind Rasengen and test its power against my Raikiri!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:12 pm

"Since Danzo has overthrown Tsunade, I should start to focus on my dream, I'll get even stronger, rescue Sasuke, and become Hokage!!"Naruto said, while making a hand sign, causing two clones to appear, "Get ready sensei!"Naruto said as the clones began to mold the chakra in Naruto's hand.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Genin
Kakashi Hatake

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: ..................   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Kakashi smiled..... Same old Naruto..., yet something feels different about him...

"Right!"

Kakashi started to form three handsigns- Ox, Rabbit, Monkey...

"Raikiri!!!"

Lighting starts to shape from Kakashi's ahnds and it still crackles with life and energy...

Kakashi held it close to his ear and performed a taijutsu chop, making sure the jutsu was deadly enough... Then he extended his fingers for stabbing...

"Ready?"

Naruto better be up for this one..
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:24 pm

The clones dissappear as he holds the giant spinning shuriken shaped rasengan over his head, "Wind release: Rasenshuriken!!"He cried, the ringing of the Rasenshuriken actually hurting his ears as he extended the width of the giant shuriken.

Prepare yourself sensei! Naruto thought to himself

"Bring it!"Naruto said to Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Genin
Kakashi Hatake

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: ....................   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 pm

The lighting contuined to spin on Kakashi...

"Naruto, but that's-"

"Never thought I would have seen it again... Naruto you know the consequences dont you?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:38 pm

"Yup!"Naruto said as he compressed the energy into the regular Wind Rasengan, "Just trying to psyche you out sensei!"Naruto yelled through the loud ringing
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Genin
Kakashi Hatake

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: ...................   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:41 pm

"Oh god...." Nope, just same old Naruto....

"Alright!"

Kakashi came at Naruto at a steady but yet fast speed adn tried to pierce through his Wind Rasengen....
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:44 pm

"Rahhhh!!!!!!"Naruto yelled as he ran at Kakashi's Raikiri, slamming the Rasengan into it

C'mon, c'mon!! Naruto thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Genin
Kakashi Hatake

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: .....................   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Both of their jutsus slammed together and Kakashi could feel that the Wind Rasengen's strength has changed ever since his collison with it using his own rasengen. Through a blinding flash, both ninja passed through each other...

Kakashi looked at his own hands and could see that there was still some lighting sparkling through his arm. Kakashi could see that his Raikiri was compelely destroyed and Naruto's Wind Rasengen was still standing- although it became quite smaller...

"You did it Naruto.... Your new Rasengen overcame my Raikiri..."

Kakashi smiled, a new generation indeed......

His hands were full of bruises and minor wounds....
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:54 pm

The slowly shrinking Rasengan vanished from Naruto's hand, he grinned, thinking to himself Sasuke, here I come!!!

Naruto turned around, looking at Kakashi, "How was that master?"He asked, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Genin
Kakashi Hatake

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: ................   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:58 pm

"A lot more painful than the last collsion.." "I would need three layers of bandage now..."

Suddenly, Kakashi turned around at Naruto....

"Another try now, this time you would mix your newly sage powers with your Wind Rasengen!"

"This should give it a new boost and maybe a new jutsu..."

Kakashi removed his headband over his left eye and shone his Sharingan at Naruto....

"I would come forward at you with a new way I'm working on and you would too....."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Naruto closed his eyes and felt the living energy around him, his eyes then became toad-like, as the outside rims of his eyes turn red, a thin layer of green chakra formed around him, then vanshied as if it were sucked into his body, he had just entered sage mode.

He made the same hand sign as before and two clones appeared once again molding his chakra into the Wind Rasengan, "Wind style: Rasengan!"Naruto yelled once again over the loud ringing.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Genin
Kakashi Hatake

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: ...................   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Kakashi sharingan had pierced through Naruto's body and read unfamiliar and strange chakra waves were coming to Naruto! He was bewildered by Naruto's sudden change in appereance. "Sage mode huh..."

Suddenly, the chakra and its color around the Wind Rasengen began to change, the wind nature in the Rasengen glowed and runged louder. The jutsu itself was also changing shape into something unfamiliar and grew bigger! What an unbelivable mixture of such chakra that it transformed the power of his jutsu into something new!

"Interesting...."

Kakashi drew up a Chidori in one hand and a Lighting blade in one hand. Then he clashed these the jutsus together....

Speed, Destruction, Power, Accuracy This jutsu has it all...

"Let's see how the jutsu takes shape.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:13 pm

The wind gets stronger and the ringing getting louder, the Rasengan getting larger with the more natural energy Naruto absorbs, starting once again to take the shape of a giant shuriken When I'm in sage mode, this ninjutsu can't harm me! Heh!

"Nhn!!!"Naruto grunted as the Rasengan intensified.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Genin
Kakashi Hatake

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: .................   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:16 pm

"Alright Naruto! Now to see the strength of your new Senjutsu.."

Kakashi pulled the two Chidoris away from each other and charged towards Naruto at an incredible speed, his Sharingan reading every move...

"Havent felt this much for a long time.... This time I wont hold back..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Naruto charged, a bit slower than before, from the Rasengan being so large "Come on Kakashi!!"Naruto shouted, breathing deeply, taking in more energy "Try this!!!"Naruto said grinning, he actually threw the giant Rasengan at Kakashi, being able to control the Rasengan with the natural energy in his Sage moe.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Genin
Kakashi Hatake

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: ................   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:25 pm

"What the-"

Kakashi spread both of his Lighting Blades and jumped way up high and clawed one of his hands and then changed another hand to a chop. He stabbed at the giant shuriken and actually pierced it a little.... but it didnt change anything. Then he landed another Chidori on the shuriken..

"Lighting Style: Lighting blade Double Slash!"

The two Lighting blades attack the shuriken, however Kaakshi landed to close to it and his Sharingan could see that there was a massive and destructive level of chakra power in the shuriken...
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Naruto turned the rasengan so it was facing the same angle as Kakashi, the blades spinning nearly hitting him, Naruto could feel the two Raikiris slam into the Rasengan through the natural energy containing it. "Is that it Kakashi?!Nnnn!"Naruto grunted after yelling to Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Genin
Kakashi Hatake

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: ..................   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:33 pm

Kakashi was then slammed back by an enormous wind force! He landed on the ground as his Raikiris were destroyed by the Giant Wind Rasengen. The shuriken was actually still spinning but started to loosen up a bit. Kakashi felt his hands were full of scars and noticed that he probably gotta rest for a couple of days with gentle medication. He rose up and saw the Fourth Hokage in place of Naruto, he knew that Naruto has now surpassed him and maybe his own sensei. "Nice job, you destoryed my jutsu with yours..."

"I think that'll be it for today...."

Sasuke, you better watch out... Naruto has done it......
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:47 pm

"Thanks Kakashi Sensei!!"Naruto called back, waving, as he ran to the Ichiraku
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Genin
Kakashi Hatake

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: ................   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:49 pm

"Betta get this treated at the Hospital.."

Kakashi walked to the Konoha Hospital to get his hands treated well.....
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Info
Jutsu List:
Weapon/Equipment List:

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:05 am

The next day naruto returned to the training field...

"Tajuu, Kage Bushin No Jutsu!"Naruto said weaving a hand sign causing 100 clones to appear.

"Come at me!!"Naruto shouted at them, as they all started charging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ending Trust :: World :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: